Be prepared for your first visit to our office! Exams normally take about 1 hour, but please allow more time if you are going to choose eyeglasses or if you have contact lenses.
You may want to arrive early to choose eyeglasses, especially if your exam is later in the day. This assures that you will have plenty of time, and you will not have to choose eyeglass frames with dilated eyes!
Please remember the following for your eye doctor visit:
- New patient forms (or allow 10 extra minutes to fill them out at our office)
- Bring your current insurance card(s) and a method of payment for materials and copays
- Bring all current prescription glasses including prescription sunwear
- Bring your current contact lens prescription or contact lens boxes
- Know your medical history and bring a list of medications
- Bring sunglasses for possible dilation
To fill out your new patient forms ahead of time, visit our "New Patient Forms" page.
Or, to learn more about the insurance plans we accept, take a look at our "Insurance Information" page.
We look forward to having you visit us for the first time, and we are committed to helping you see your best!