We now offer online contact lens ordering! Click here to order.
Our goal is to provide the best contact lens wearing design whether soft or rigid gas permeable contact lenses to fill your vision needs. The first step in this process is to undergo a complete exam from which we can make sound contact lens decisions. For more information regarding services, please contact our office.
Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
Experience Hassle Free Contact Lens Care!
Why Wear Daily Disposable Contact Lenses? Comfort and Value
- No hassles with lens care, wear them when you need them then throw them away!
- Look forward to wearing fresh lenses every day.
- Parents: Perfect for your teenager - like a room that never needs to be cleaned.
- Seasonal Allergy Patients: Reduced burning and redness compared to traditional lenses.
- Great for active lifestyles: Travel, camping, fishing, hunting, water sports, and more!
Introducing a new breakthrough in daily disposable lenses
Experience the lens that feels like nothing
- 9 out of 10 lens wearers agree that DAILIES TOTAL1 contact lenses feel like nothing at all
The world's first and only water gradient contact lenses
- Designed to minimize interaction with the delicate tissues of the eye for a silky smooth feeling
- The unique design provides outstanding comfort throughout the entire day
- Allows more oxygen through than any other daily disposable lens, reducing redness
Soft Contact Lenses
We fit and replace contact lenses from most contact lens manufacturers.
Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
Wright Vision Care currently offers Boston Rigid Gas Permeable Materials. For more information on these rigid contact lenses, visit www.bausch.com.
Trial Contact Lenses
We currently have a limited number of free trial lenses available. These trial lenses are used for new lens fittings, trying new materials or designs for current lens wearers, and to help patients get them through to their next visit if they are unexpectedly out of lenses. They are available only to patients who are ordering their lens supply from our office. Contact the office for more details.
Contact Lens Evaluations
In order to renew a contact lens prescription the lenses need to be evaluated by the doctor during the exam. This involves additional tests not included in a ‘regular’ exam which pertain only to the contact lens wearer. They include. but are not limited to: corneal topography, corneal staining evaluation, over refraction with the lenses, evaluation of the fit and condition of the lenses in place on the eye, and discussion with recommendations in regard to care, options, and available alternatives.
To contact our contact lens team directly with questions, call us at (608) 825-2020.